O'Neill Heat 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit
O'Neill Men's Wetsuits – Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. We do have size charts available below, however if you have never tried on a O'Neill Wetsuit before, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our O'Neill Wetsuit experts. When it comes to O'Neill Wetsuits, getting the right size is extremely important and a quick phone call will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
The O'Neill Heat 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit is stuffed with high-end features and materials. It's built with TechnoButter 3 Neoprene, TechnoButter Firewall heat-retaining lining in the chest and back making this suit warmer and more flexible than ever before. The Heat also includes an exterior Fluid Seam Weld, a redesigned 3Q length zipper panel for easy-in-easy-out usability.
- Thickness: 3/2mm
- Neoprene: TechnoButter 3
- Internal Lining: TechnoButter Firewall
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Back Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2020/2021
- Manufacturers Part Number: 5341
- Back zip
- Redzone water resistance zipper: urethane coated, offset zipper teeth interlock to stop leaks and keep water from entering the suit
- Strategic seamless paddle zones
- Double super seal neck for buttery comfort
- External key pocket with loop on outside right shin
- Fluid seam weld
- TechnoButter 3 in arm panels
- TechnoButter Firewall everywhere but arm panels
- Smoothskin panels on chest and back
- Liquid seal on wrist and ankle cuffs
- Aqua Alpha: eco friendly solvent glue that is water based and free of VOC's
- Limestone-based neoprene sourced from Japan
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for O'Neill products.
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations, returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.