Sisstrevolution Women's Seven Seas 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit
Sisstrevolution Women's Wetsuit – Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Sisstrevolution Wetsuits. We do have size charts available below, however if you have never tried on a Sisstr Wetsuit before, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our Sisstr Wetsuit experts. When it comes to Sisstrevolution Wetsuits, getting the right size is extremely important and a quick phone call will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
The Sisstrevolution Women’s Seven Seas 4/3 Back Zip wetsuit is a game changer when surfing in cool water. Step into the flexible 100% Super Stretch neoprene via the back zip entry and feel the warmth and comfort of the Thermal Stretch lining, located where it matters most: in the torso and upper leg. Stay toasty warm with the maximum water seal Super Stretch Neo 3.0 tape lining the internal seams.
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Neoprene: 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone
- Internal Lining: Thermal Stretch
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Entry System / Zipper: Back Zip
- Hood: No Hood
- Key Pocket: Key Cord
- Knee Pads: Yes
- Model Year: 2021/2022
- Manufacturer's Part Number: GN7S43BZS
- Dope Dyed Fabric
- Warmth and Stretch
- Durable and Watertight
- Triple glued, blind stitched seams
- Sisstr super stretch Neo 3.0 tape
- Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
- Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
- Made by Bluesign approved mills
Everything you need in a wetsuit and nothing you don’t with the ease of a back zip. Using 100% super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene. It's lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement. Featuring the thermal stretch lining insulates heat with softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated. A short back zipper features the double layer Thermal Flush Barrier entry which blocks out water for maximum warmth. Sisstr super stretch Neo 3.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfortThe AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Most Importantly, enjoy!
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Sisstrevolution products.
Vissla Wetsuit Warranty
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene
- 6 months from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as fingernail punctures are not covered under warranty
- Warranty Repairs cover any apparent malfunctions under normal use like a zipper that's busted or a seam that's torn. Warranty repairs are free of charge
- The wetsuit experts are Vissla will determine whether your wetsuit repair qualifies under the warranty
Vissla Wetsuit Accessory Warranty
- 3 months from original purchase date on all seams
- 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light
- When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
- Rinse wetsuit accessories thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Lay wetsuit accesories flat to dry in a cool shaded area and avoid placing in direct sun light
Before shipping your wetsuit and wetsuit accessories, please make sure that it is washed thoroughly, dirt/sand-free, and completely dry. Unfortunately, wetsuits that are sandy, dirty or wet can't be repaired since they damage the machines.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations, returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.