Sisstrevolution Women's Seven Seas 5/4 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit
Sisstrevolution Women's Wetsuit – Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Sisstrevolution Wetsuits. We do have size charts available below, however if you have never tried on a Sisstr Wetsuit before, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our Sisstr Wetsuit experts. When it comes to Sisstrevolution Wetsuits, getting the right size is extremely important and a quick phone call will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Brave the icy cold swell while staying cozy warm in the Sisstrevolution Women’s Seven Seas 5/4 Hooded Chest Zip wetsuit. Soft and flexible to the touch, the 100% Super Stretch Japanese neoprene is super comfortable to help prolong those epic sessions. Don’t sweat if you run cold; the Fever Fiber internal liner, smoothy panels, and Super Stretch Neo 3.0 taped seams all contribute to creating a toasty warm suit. The female-specific tailored fit ensures the most comfortable fit resulting in optimal movement from head to toe.
- Thickness: 5/4mm
- Neoprene: 100% Super Stretch Japanese limestone based
- Internal Lining: Fever Fiber
- Seams: Sealed / Taped
- Entry System / Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: Attached Hood
- Key Pocket: Key Cord
- Knee Pads: Yes
- Model Year: 2021/2022
- Manufacturer's Part Number: GN7S54HC
- Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
- Triple glued, blind stitched seams
- Sisstr super stretch Neo 3.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
- Smoothy Panels - Wind & water-repellent - Smoothy panels on the back acts as a barrier against the cold where it's needed the most
- Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
- Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
- Glideskin on the hood seals to skin to prevent flushing
- Dope Dyed Fabric
WARMTH & STRETCH
Everything you need in a hooded chest zip wetsuit and nothing you don't. Using 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene — lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, and easier to put on and take off. Allows for more freedom of movement. Feel protected against the cold with the full body Thermal lining. Sisstrevolution's Fever Fiber lining offers more stretch, insulates heat, and dries incredibly fast. Eco Fiber stretch thermal in the legs for warmth and movement. A softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills. The Sisstre suit is a tailored fit — anatomically correct, engineered body lines and minimal seams for unrestricted warmth and performance. Stay comfortable out on the water time and time again with the Women's Seven (7) Seas 5/4 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit.
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Sisstrevolution products.
Vissla Wetsuit Warranty
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene
- 6 months from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as fingernail punctures are not covered under warranty
- Warranty Repairs cover any apparent malfunctions under normal use like a zipper that's busted or a seam that's torn. Warranty repairs are free of charge
- The wetsuit experts are Vissla will determine whether your wetsuit repair qualifies under the warranty
Vissla Wetsuit Accessory Warranty
- 3 months from original purchase date on all seams
- 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light
- When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
- Rinse wetsuit accessories thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Lay wetsuit accesories flat to dry in a cool shaded area and avoid placing in direct sun light
Before shipping your wetsuit and wetsuit accessories, please make sure that it is washed thoroughly, dirt/sand-free, and completely dry. Unfortunately, wetsuits that are sandy, dirty or wet can't be repaired since they damage the machines.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations, returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.